Rattle - Sedona
This beautiful handmade minimalist teething rattle ring encourages fine motor development and sensory exploration through different textures of silicone and wood. The wooden rings make a light rattling sound for added fun and stimulation. Great for Montessori or Waldorf-led play.
Dimensions: About 3.5" in diameter
- Nylon cord
- 100% Non-Toxic, BPA Free, Food Grade Silicone Beads
- (FDA Approved, Odorless, Tasteless, Lead/Cadmium/Phthalates/Mercury Free)
- North American sourced natural wood beads and rings
- Wood components have been treated with a Vegan Coconut Oil/Candelilla Wax to extend the life of the product
- Hand wash in warm water with mild soap detergent.
- Do NOT put in the dishwasher or freezer. This may damage or crack the wood.
- Maintain wooden components by conditioning them at home with a natural, food grade oil or wax, such as coconut oil, to preserve the finish.
- Dry any metal components (Such as the actual clip) immediately after getting wet to avoid any discoloration.
- Do not sterilize in boiling water, as this can degrade the integrity of the cord.
Recommended for Ages 3 months +
Handmade in New York with FDA Approved and CPSC compliant imported materials.
Safety is of the utmost importance to us. Please read through all safety notes thoroughly.
All materials are FDA Approved, Odorless, Tasteless, BPA/Lead/Cadmium/Phthalates/Mercury Free.
All materials have been tested and are CPSC Compliant in North America.
Inspect for any signs of wear and tear before each use and discard if damaged.
Always use under adult supervision.
It is recommended to replace anything that is intended for use in a baby’s mouth to be replaced at least every 6 months for sanitary reasons.
Warning: Some items contain small parts that could be a choking hazard. Inspect before each use and never leave a baby or child unattended with a teething device or string.