Pacifier Clip - Market NEW
kkThis pacifier clip was designed with both Baby and Mama in mind! Neutral colors and various textures mean it will go with most outfits and keep baby's gums soothed.
Clip measures 9" end to end. Loop is about 3".
- Nylon Paracord
- Lead-Free Stainless Steel Metal Clip
- 100% Non-Toxic, BPA Free, Food Grade Silicone Beads
- (FDA Approved, Odorless, Tasteless, Lead/Cadmium/Phthalates/Mercury Free)
- Natural Beechwood beads
- Wood components have been treated with a Vegan Coconut Oil/Candelilla Wax to extend the life of the product
- Hand wash in warm water with mild soap detergent.
- Do NOT put in the dishwasher or freezer. This may damage or crack the wood.
- Maintain wooden components by conditioning them at home with a natural, food grade oil or wax, such as coconut oil, to preserve the finish.
- Dry any metal components (Such as the actual clip) immediately after getting wet to avoid any discoloration.
- Do not sterilize in boiling water, as this can degrade the integrity of the cord.
Safety always comes first! Please read all safety notes thoroughly and reach out if you have any questions.
ALL MATERIALS HAVE BEEN TESTED AND ARE CPSC COMPLIANT IN THE USA.
Handmade in New York with imported materials.
Safety is of the utmost importance to us. Please read through all safety notes thoroughly.
All materials are FDA Approved, Odorless, Tasteless, BPA/Lead/Cadmium/Phthalates/Mercury Free.
All materials have been tested and are CPSC Compliant in North America.
Inspect for any signs of wear and tear before each use and discard if damaged.
Always use under adult supervision.
It is recommended to replace anything that is intended for use in a baby’s mouth to be replaced at least every 6 months for sanitary reasons.
Warning: Some items contain small parts that could be a choking hazard. Inspect before each use and never leave a baby or child unattended with a teething device or string.